MadeInTheDMV Trunk Show & Conference will feature the top DMV fashion companies and brands, each showcasing merchandise directly to media, artists, fashion industry professionals & influencers, and other invited guests. Live panel discussion and classes will feature
- Mike”Upscale Vandal” Carmago (Billionaire Boys Club - En Noir - Pharell Williams - Roc Nation)
- Monique Harris (Marketing and Sales Consultant)
- Antoine Anderson (Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist)
- Stokey Cannady (CEO of The Stokey Project - Shoe City Marketing Manager)
- Dukki (Owner of MajorDC)
- Legreg Harrison (Co-Owner of The Museum DC) and more
- ArtshowOGK (Owner of Mink Apparel)
- Jhaz The Hatman Tailor and more
MadeInTheDMV Trunk Show & Conference is in partnership with DC Department of Parks and Recreation Teen Program and is an effort to raise awareness for the agency’s fashion program. All funds and product donated will go towards the DC Department of Parks and Recreation’s Adult and Teen Fashion Programs.
What is MadeInTheDMV Trunk Show & Conference?
A trunk show is an event where vendors present merchandise directly to store personnel or customers at a retail location or another venue such as a hotel room. In many cases, it allows store personnel to preview or purchase merchandise before it is available to the public. The term is derived from the common practice of merchandise being transported to these events in trunks.
Classes Panels & Demonstrations include :
- Streetwear vs Couture
- The Ins and Outs of Manufacturing
- Fashion Trends
- How to land accounts
- Fashion Marketing & Branding
- Trade Show Awareness
- Consumer Demographic Analysis
- Fashion Industry Job Search
- Fabric Sourcing
- Screenprinting and more!
For More Information visit www.madeinthedmv.com